Eaton Federal Savings Bank and SSBBank are Now One Bank!
We are pleased to announce that SSBBank has officially joined Eaton Federal Savings Bank. Joining forces will improve service offerings and branch access for customers and expand our support to the local community.
Over the next several weeks, a number of important steps will occur as we convert SSBBank accounts to Eaton Federal's systems. Important information about the conversion of SSBBank accounts and services to Eaton Federal is outlined below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call your local branch during normal business hours or call 1-866-699-3372. You may find our Frequently Asked Questions helpful as well.
We are committed to making this conversion as seamless as possible. We look forward to building upon the solid foundation that SSBBank created – continuing our shared commitment to providing the best in community banking.
Key Dates & Times
Week of September 17, 2018
- Watch your mail for your new Eaton Federal debit card
- Only consumer transactions will be converted into Eaton Federal’s Online Banking. Business transactions will not be converted. Download your online transactions if you wish to retain your history
September 21, 2018
- SSBBank branches close at 5:00pm and remain closed through the weekend for the conversion
- SSBBank Online Banking and Telephone Banking will go into inquiry only status at 2:00pm (no transactions allowed)
- Continue using your SSBBank debit card until midnight on September 23
September 24, 2018
- Begin using your new Eaton Federal debit card
- Eaton Federal offices will open at normal hours
- Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Telephone Banking will be accessible on Eaton Federal’s system starting at 9:00am
Products & Services
In the table below are SSBBank account types and the Eaton Federal account types they will be moved into. We have made every effort to best align your existing account(s) with Eaton Federal’s solutions. After the conversion on September 24, 2018, if you feel a different account type would better suit your financial needs, just visit your local branch and we will be happy to change your account type to the one that is best for you.
Certificates of Deposit and IRAs
Eaton Federal will be honoring the Certificate of Deposit and/or IRA rate and term you have with SSBBank. Prior to maturity, you will receive a maturity notice from Eaton Federal with the renewal information. At that time, you may choose to allow the rollover, come in and change the rate and term, or withdraw the funds. The Eaton Federal grace period for CDs and IRAs is 7 days.
Unless otherwise identified, under separate notification or by contact from an Eaton Federal representative, the rates, terms and conditions of any loan products will be the same as your current SSBBank product.