Serving our Communities in Difficult Times
As the world continues to grapple with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), we continue to monitor the situation closely at Eaton Federal Savings Bank. Banking is an essential service to maintaining our economy, and we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure the financial services you need remain uninterrupted while maintaining the health and safety of our customers, employees, and communities.
Eaton Federal is in strong financial standing and is well-positioned financially for the challenges at hand. Many may experience hardships due to sickness or workplace closures, so we are offering relief services to those in need. That is The Eaton Way. As always, all insured deposits are guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
This is an evolving situation, so we will continue to update our website and social media channels with the most up-to-date information regarding our actions and any changes to service availability.
Thank you for being a customer of Eaton Federal. We remain ready to help in these challenging times.
- Our top priority remains the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve. That is The Eaton Way.
- We have implemented increased sanitation efforts in high-touch areas - ATMs, drive-through tubes, teller counters, etc. - and will continue doing so. You may notice drive-through staff wearing latex gloves as an additional increased sanitation measure for the health and safety of all involved.
- Drive-throughs and lobbies remain open at all branches to assist with transactions that cannot be handled online or by phone. Hours of service are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturdays.
- ATMs remain available 24/7 without interruption. Bank staff are sanitizing ATMs on a regular schedule.
- Online Banking is free and accessible 24/7 for all account holders, from any location and any device. We encourage all customers to enroll now. If you need assistance setting up Online Banking, please call 866-764-6552 and dial 0 for customer support and a live staff member will gladly assist you.
- Our free EFSB Mobile app is available for download on Apple and Android devices:
*Note: clicking these links will cause you to leave EatonFed.com.
- Phone Banking provides free access to all account information 24/7 by calling 866-764-6552. When prompted, if you have not set up a personal pin, use the last four digits of your social security number.
- Appointments are still available for services that require an in-person transaction and cannot be handled online, over the phone, through email or drive-through. To inquire about scheduling an appointment, please call 866-699-3372 or your local branch.
- In the event of a Federal Stimulus check, all accounts originating with Stockbridge Savings Bank have their corresponding SSB routing numbers connected to their Eaton Federal accounts.
- We remain vigilant in helping you through these tough times and understand many may experience hardships due to sickness or workplace closure. Relief services to assist with your mortgage, home, auto, and personal loans to avoid credit bureau impact are available.
- To request COVID-19 consumer hardship relief, please call 517-213-7130 or email our COVID-19 Response Team.
- We maintain a unique relationship with each commercial customer and can equally customize relief services to address COVID-19 hardships. Potential lending resources include payment deferrals, loan restructuring, access to short-term working capital, and more.
- To request COVID-19 commercial hardship relief, please contact your individual Loan Officer or your local branch.
- The IRS will begin sending Economic Impact Payments this month. If you filed your 2018 or 2019 taxes and your direct deposit information remains the same, you will automatically receive your stimulus via direct deposit. If you don't file taxes or your banking information has changed, the IRS provides guidance for next steps on its Coronavirus Tax Relief website.
- The American Bankers Association also provides helpful information on its Economic Impact Payment FAQ for Consumers website.
- Tips to void COVID-19 Scams from the American Bankers Association
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) COVID-19 website
- Official State of Michigan COVID-19 response website
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer's "Stay Home, Stay Safe" Executive Order No. 2020-21
- Michigan Small Business Development Center
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance